Duration: 12 days 11 nights all inclusive
Location: Sydney to Airlie Beach
Time: 7:30 am in Sydney start, finish in Airlie at 8 am
Meet Location: Pick up any hostel in Sydney
Vibe: Group, BackPacker, Adventure Fun
Fees on arrival: None - yay!
Cheaper than booking direct Free date changes 5 Reputation Personalised All The Way
12 Days, Sydney to the Whitsundays. One very cool trip of Australia’s hot East Coast.
Cruise Australia’s East Coast with RatPack and see some of the most exciting experiences a tour of Australia has to offer. Take to the waves at our own
surf camp, enjoy the daytime thrills and night-time excitement of Gold Coast and Brisbane, and spend three spectacular days sailing the magical Whitsundays!
Day 1: Sydney to Crescent Head
Day 2: Crescent Head to Byron Bay
Day 3: Byron Bay
Day 4: Byron Bay to Gold Coast
Day 5: Gold Coast to Fraser Island
Day 6: Fraser Island
Day 7: Fraser Island to Myella Farm
Day 8: Myella Farm to Emu Park
Day 9: Emu Park to The Whitsundays
Day 10: Daydream Island
Day 11: Daydream Island
Day 12: Daydream Island to Airlie Beach
– Full-day 4WD experience on Fraser Island
– Overnight sailing in the Whitsunday Islands
– Visit to stunning Whitehaven Beach
– Unique wine tasting experience in the stunning Hunter Valley
– Surf lesson at Topdeck’s Surf Lodge
– Aboriginal Experience at Emu Park
– 2 nights at the tropical Daydream Island
– 11 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 6 dinners
– 10 nights in hotels, lodges & cabins and 1 night live-aboard sailing
– Modern air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi
– Awesome Trip Leader + Driver
– This trip is a section of the 14 Day Island Suntanner
– Group Size: Maximum 36
– Transport: Modern air-conditioned vehicles
– Start time: Meet at 7.30am in Sydney
– Finish time: Approximately 8am in Airlie Beach
Cheers Sam for all your help! Will send snaps of our van life along the wayShow Less
Forever greatful to Ratpack for making our trip the best trip ever.
T H A N K Y O U !
Great Service !
Had a guy called @Sam at ratpack, who gave us such nice tips and booked us a great fraser island and whitsunday tour. Was unbelievable funny and
beautiful. Everything was perfect no problem with the tours. ( Except that b**ch cyclone Debbie, which destroyed the islands..)
Sam from Ratpack was so nice. He is not like the other bloodsucker at greyhound and co.
Authentic and normal guy. Made us a good timetable for travelling and still gave us some more recommendations for tours and trips via Facebook