Duration: 12 days 11 nights all inclusive
Location: Sydney to Airlie Beach
Time: 7:30 am in Sydney start, finish in Airlie at 8 am
Meet Location: Pick up any hostel in Sydney
Vibe: Group, BackPacker, Adventure Fun
Fees on arrival: None - yay!
Cheaper than booking direct Free date changes 5 Reputation Personalised All The Way
12 Days, Sydney to the Whitsundays. One very cool trip of Australia’s hot East Coast.
Cruise Australia’s East Coast with RatPack and see some of the most exciting experiences a tour of Australia has to offer. Take to the waves at our own
surf camp, enjoy the daytime thrills and night-time excitement of Gold Coast and Brisbane, and spend three spectacular days sailing the magical Whitsundays!
Day 1: Sydney to Crescent Head
Day 2: Crescent Head to Byron Bay
Day 3: Byron Bay
Day 4: Byron Bay to Gold Coast
Day 5: Gold Coast to Fraser Island
Day 6: Fraser Island
Day 7: Fraser Island to Myella Farm
Day 8: Myella Farm to Emu Park
Day 9: Emu Park to The Whitsundays
Day 10: Daydream Island
Day 11: Daydream Island
Day 12: Daydream Island to Airlie Beach
– Full-day 4WD experience on Fraser Island
– Overnight sailing in the Whitsunday Islands
– Visit to stunning Whitehaven Beach
– Unique wine tasting experience in the stunning Hunter Valley
– Surf lesson at Topdeck’s Surf Lodge
– Aboriginal Experience at Emu Park
– 2 nights at the tropical Daydream Island
– 11 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 6 dinners
– 10 nights in hotels, lodges & cabins and 1 night live-aboard sailing
– Modern air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi
– Awesome Trip Leader + Driver
– This trip is a section of the 14 Day Island Suntanner
– Group Size: Maximum 36
– Transport: Modern air-conditioned vehicles
– Start time: Meet at 7.30am in Sydney
– Finish time: Approximately 8am in Airlie Beach
So cool to hear stories of their own travels as I book mine : ) what a bunch of gents! Thanks for everything you guys <3Show Less
Thanks a lot Sam!
He had to keep up with my indecisive mind and got me a last minute spot on a sailing boat for the whitsundays while everything was booked out over
Easter. Also booked and canceled my bus pass after I decided to get along the east coast different ways and made sure I got my money back.
Possibly the best travel agent you could find in the whole wide world. If I ever set a foot on this beautiful piece of planet again, I’d book my
trips with no other than ratpack! 🙂 oh and he’s also a great person to chat to when walking in and out
of the beach resort.
Sam does an awesome job in organizing whatever activity or trip you want to do. He answers immediately and provides any help you need. Thank you for
all the help and good suggestions!
Sam was such a great help when it came to booking various trips whilst travelling up the east coast as well as camper van hire in NZ! Would deffo reccomend