Duration: 21 days 20 night all inclusive
Time: Darwin pick up at 6:30 am
Location: Melbourne to Darwin
Meet Location: Melbourne
Vibe: BackPacker, Group, Adventure
Fees on Arrival: $0
Cheaper than booking direct Free date changes 5 Reputation Personalised All The Way
21 Days, Melbourne to Darwin. A brilliant outback trip from Melbourne to Darwin via Australia’s heart.
See the best of South Australia and the Northern Territory with Top Deck, visit a Clare Valley winery, camp under the stars near Uluru, visit a kangaroo orphanage and sleep underground at Coober Pedy. Travel to Adelaide, Flinders Ranges, Parachilna, Kings Canyon, Alice Springs, Katherine Gorge, Kakadu and more on Topdeck’s Outback Adventure.
Day 1: Melbourne to Port Campbell
Day 2: Port Campbell to Halls Gap
Day 3: Halls Gap to Mt Gambier
Day 4: Mt Gambier to Adelaide
Day 5: Adelaide
Day 6: Adelaide to Parachilna
Day 7: Parachilna to Quorn
Day 8: Quorn to Coober Pedy
Day 9: Coober Pedy to Alice Springs
Day 10: Alice Springs to Uluru
Day 11: Uluru
Day 12: Uluru to Kings Canyon
Day 13: Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
Day 14: Alice Springs
Day 15: Alice Springs to Darwin
Day 16: Darwin
Day 17: Darwin to Kakadu National Park
Day 18: Kakadu National Park
Day 19: Kakadu National Park to Katherine
Day 20: Katherine to Litchfield National Park
Day 21: Litchfield National Park to Darwin
– Sunset and sunrise over Uluru
– ‘Valley of the Winds’ walk at Kata Tjuta
– Guided hike of Kings Canyon
– Visit Aboriginal rock art sites in Kakadu National Park
– View the magic of the Flinders Ranges
– West MacDonnell Ranges
– Opal Mine & Town tour
– Wine school and Make Your Own
– Great Ocean Road
– Paint your own souvenir boomerang
– Grampians walks and MacKenzie Falls
– Kakadu River Cruise
– Arnhemland (seasonal)
– Katherine Gorge canoeing (boat cruise in wet season)
– Litchfield National Park Waterfalls
– 20 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 9 dinners
– 18 nights in hotels, lodges & hostels, 1night underground, 1night in a swag
– Entrance fees to national parks
– Internal flight/s as marked on trip map
– Modern air-conditioned coach
– Awesome Driver/Guide
This trip is a combination of the 5 Day Top End Discovery and the 14 Day Down South & Outback. This package includes internal flights – price may vary when booked inside 42 days before departure.
– Group Size: Maximum 24
– Transport: Modern air-conditioned vehicles
– Start time: Meet at 6.30am in Melbourne
– Finish time: Approximately 5pm in Darwin
By booking through Ratpack travel a received an amazing $50 off!
I’m always wary when booking things online especially when they are offereing great deals but Sam was super professional and provided so much information,
Even after my skydive Sam was giving me ideas of places to go, he’s never to busy to talk to you!
I am definitely going to keep booking the rest of my Australia and New Zealand trip through Ratpack!!
Sam Is THE man! I hate organizing things so this was perfect, he did it all for us and even recommended a timeline for the entire month.from booking
our van, our fraser trip, whitsundays and even my last minute skydive, Sam was always there to answer our messages and all our stupid questions.
Thanks again Sammy boy YOU A LEGEND AND THE REAL MVP😎
Brilliant! Sam is so helpful. We had problems with one of the tours no fault of ratpack travel but Sam really went out of his way to help us anyway.
Stop by his shop in Byron, you won’t regret it and so much cheaper than anywhere else!