Duration: 29 Days / 28 Nights
Location: Sydney to Melbourne via Uluru
Time: 7:30 am day 1
Meet Location: Sydney
Vibe: BackPacker, Group, Adventure
Fees on arrival: $0
Cheaper than booking direct Free date changes 5 Reputation Personalised All The Way
With practically a whole month to play with, you’ll have no dramas getting your fill of heart-pulsing action, stunning scenery and bucket-list-ticking activities on this Ultimate Aussie Adventure with Top Deck. Journey from big cities to small towns via mind bogglingly beautiful islands and learn why #Straya is the envy of so many travel fans.
– Full-day 4WD experience on Fraser Island
– Authentic farm stay experience at Myella Farm
– Overnight sailing in the Whitsunday Islands
– Visit to stunning Whitehaven Beach
– Two nights on a tropical island
– Sunset and sunrise over Uluru
– Spectacular Great Ocean Road and Twelve Apostles
– Stunning Grampians National Park
– Paint your own boomerang at Brambuk Cultural Centre
– Hike to MacKenzie Falls
– Local winery visit in Clare Valley
– Stay underground in Coober Pedy
– Visit a kangaroo orphanage
– ‘Valley of the Winds’ walk at Kata Tjuta
– Guided hike of Kings Canyon
– Experience the remote setting of Parachilna and the famous outback BBQ
– View the magic of the Flinders Ranges
– 27 breakfasts (B), 6 lunches (L), 13 dinners (D)
– 24 nights in hotels, lodges and cabins
– 1 nights in a swag
– 1 night underground
– 1 night on board sailing
– Escorted services of a fully trained Topdeck Trip Leader and Driver between Sydney and Cairns and a – – – – Driver/Guide between Alice Springs and Melbourne
– Please note flight is not included on this trip.
– Group Size: Average 15, maximum 36
– Transport: Modern air-conditioned vehicles
– Please note WIFI is not available on vehicles used in Northern Territory and the Southern States.
This trip is a combination of the 14 Day Down South & Outback and 14 Day Island Suntanner trips. This package includes internal flights – price may vary when booked inside 42 days before departure.
Sam is literally the most helpful genuine person I’ve ever met. He actually cares about you having a good time rather then just taking your money.
If you want someone to help you with your experience who will give you the right and honest information use these guys.
We found RatPack travel after it was recommended on a Where’s Mollie travel page. And how lucky we were that we did! We couldn’t wait to pop in on
our trip to Byron. Sam is an absolute legend – friendly and helpful and his knowledge of Byron Bay is fab! He organised our surfing trip in minutes
and gave amazing recommendations for our stay. So nice to see an independent travel company doing it their own way. We’ll be swinging by again
in March and absolutely can’t wait!
I can’t thank Sam and the RatPack team enough; I’ve used them twice now to help me book trips and I highly recommend them! They booked our east coast
and Uluru trips, for both I felt pretty clueless and didn’t really know where to start or what tours to go on. Sam went through the options and
let us know what to expect from each tour and he did great our Fraser and Whitsundays tours were perfect that’s why I have booked through RatPack
again for Uluru because I trust that sam will do another amazing job!
Ratpack are very reliable and book the best experiences for great prices!