Duration: 29 Days / 28 Nights
Location: Sydney to Melbourne via Uluru
Time: 7:30 am day 1
Meet Location: Sydney
Vibe: BackPacker, Group, Adventure
Fees on arrival: $0
Cheaper than booking direct Free date changes 5 Reputation Personalised All The Way
With practically a whole month to play with, you’ll have no dramas getting your fill of heart-pulsing action, stunning scenery and bucket-list-ticking activities on this Ultimate Aussie Adventure with Top Deck. Journey from big cities to small towns via mind bogglingly beautiful islands and learn why #Straya is the envy of so many travel fans.
– Full-day 4WD experience on Fraser Island
– Authentic farm stay experience at Myella Farm
– Overnight sailing in the Whitsunday Islands
– Visit to stunning Whitehaven Beach
– Two nights on a tropical island
– Sunset and sunrise over Uluru
– Spectacular Great Ocean Road and Twelve Apostles
– Stunning Grampians National Park
– Paint your own boomerang at Brambuk Cultural Centre
– Hike to MacKenzie Falls
– Local winery visit in Clare Valley
– Stay underground in Coober Pedy
– Visit a kangaroo orphanage
– ‘Valley of the Winds’ walk at Kata Tjuta
– Guided hike of Kings Canyon
– Experience the remote setting of Parachilna and the famous outback BBQ
– View the magic of the Flinders Ranges
– 27 breakfasts (B), 6 lunches (L), 13 dinners (D)
– 24 nights in hotels, lodges and cabins
– 1 nights in a swag
– 1 night underground
– 1 night on board sailing
– Escorted services of a fully trained Topdeck Trip Leader and Driver between Sydney and Cairns and a – – – – Driver/Guide between Alice Springs and Melbourne
– Please note flight is not included on this trip.
– Group Size: Average 15, maximum 36
– Transport: Modern air-conditioned vehicles
– Please note WIFI is not available on vehicles used in Northern Territory and the Southern States.
This trip is a combination of the 14 Day Down South & Outback and 14 Day Island Suntanner trips. This package includes internal flights – price may vary when booked inside 42 days before departure.
We booked our East coast trip with Sam and we can’t thank him enough! We had minimal time in Australia (only 3 weeks!) and he managed to book us in
for the Great Barrier Reef, a sky dive over Mission Beach, Whitsundays New Horizon tour and the Nomad’s Fraser Island experience. Each of these
trips were amazing and suited what we wanted perfectly.
Sam replied to all of our questions so quickly through Facebook. He is based at Byron Beach Resort and after meeting Sam, we can’t recommend him enough!
If you’re looking to travel Australia or New Zealand head to the RatPack Travel team!
Sam was super nice and friendly and had really good judgement! I wanted to sail the whitsundays but definitely not on a backpacker party boat with alcohol
and loud music and his recommendation of the broomstick was spot on with just the right amount of socializing. He also saved me a lot money for my
great barrier reef tour from what ive seen and heard from others. An amazing experience. And if i was willing to skydive he told me he would sent me
vouchers for a better price, can definitely recommend!