Duration: 29 Days / 28 Nights
Location: Sydney to Melbourne via Uluru
Time: 7:30 am day 1
Meet Location: Sydney
Vibe: BackPacker, Group, Adventure
Fees on arrival: $0
Cheaper than booking direct Free date changes 5 Reputation Personalised All The Way
With practically a whole month to play with, you’ll have no dramas getting your fill of heart-pulsing action, stunning scenery and bucket-list-ticking activities on this Ultimate Aussie Adventure with Top Deck. Journey from big cities to small towns via mind bogglingly beautiful islands and learn why #Straya is the envy of so many travel fans.
– Full-day 4WD experience on Fraser Island
– Authentic farm stay experience at Myella Farm
– Overnight sailing in the Whitsunday Islands
– Visit to stunning Whitehaven Beach
– Two nights on a tropical island
– Sunset and sunrise over Uluru
– Spectacular Great Ocean Road and Twelve Apostles
– Stunning Grampians National Park
– Paint your own boomerang at Brambuk Cultural Centre
– Hike to MacKenzie Falls
– Local winery visit in Clare Valley
– Stay underground in Coober Pedy
– Visit a kangaroo orphanage
– ‘Valley of the Winds’ walk at Kata Tjuta
– Guided hike of Kings Canyon
– Experience the remote setting of Parachilna and the famous outback BBQ
– View the magic of the Flinders Ranges
– 27 breakfasts (B), 6 lunches (L), 13 dinners (D)
– 24 nights in hotels, lodges and cabins
– 1 nights in a swag
– 1 night underground
– 1 night on board sailing
– Escorted services of a fully trained Topdeck Trip Leader and Driver between Sydney and Cairns and a – – – – Driver/Guide between Alice Springs and Melbourne
– Please note flight is not included on this trip.
– Group Size: Average 15, maximum 36
– Transport: Modern air-conditioned vehicles
– Please note WIFI is not available on vehicles used in Northern Territory and the Southern States.
This trip is a combination of the 14 Day Down South & Outback and 14 Day Island Suntanner trips. This package includes internal flights – price may vary when booked inside 42 days before departure.
Best in Byron Bay and the frendliest ever 🙂Show Less
Thanks Sam! I was travelling by myself and didn’t have a clue (with the worst calendar in the world) and ratpack travel helped me loads with deciding where to go and planning, and then helping me book stuff as well. Also for the rest of my trip I could message and you’d always reply really quickly with a really helpful response- superstar. You were so helpful and friendly and saved my trip, thank you!Show Less
RatPack Travel is truly like no other travel company! They put a genuine and kind human touch to every single interaction and take care of every minute
detail so that you can kick back and enjoy a seamless experience!
I have been in Australia for nine months and I have partaken in many excursions, upon my arrival I booked through a different company in Cairns – the
service was lack lustre and when I had questions while travelling they were nonexistent. Arriving here in Byron Bay, Sam continually has given
me guidance and support that has made the duration of my stay incredible. Recently I went skydiving, aside from his smokin’ service he also got
my a smokin’ deal – what more could you ask for?