Duration: 29 Days / 28 Nights
Location: Sydney to Melbourne via Uluru
Time: 7:30 am day 1
Meet Location: Sydney
Vibe: BackPacker, Group, Adventure
Fees on arrival: $0
Cheaper than booking direct Free date changes 5 Reputation Personalised All The Way
With practically a whole month to play with, you’ll have no dramas getting your fill of heart-pulsing action, stunning scenery and bucket-list-ticking activities on this Ultimate Aussie Adventure with Top Deck. Journey from big cities to small towns via mind bogglingly beautiful islands and learn why #Straya is the envy of so many travel fans.
– Full-day 4WD experience on Fraser Island
– Authentic farm stay experience at Myella Farm
– Overnight sailing in the Whitsunday Islands
– Visit to stunning Whitehaven Beach
– Two nights on a tropical island
– Sunset and sunrise over Uluru
– Spectacular Great Ocean Road and Twelve Apostles
– Stunning Grampians National Park
– Paint your own boomerang at Brambuk Cultural Centre
– Hike to MacKenzie Falls
– Local winery visit in Clare Valley
– Stay underground in Coober Pedy
– Visit a kangaroo orphanage
– ‘Valley of the Winds’ walk at Kata Tjuta
– Guided hike of Kings Canyon
– Experience the remote setting of Parachilna and the famous outback BBQ
– View the magic of the Flinders Ranges
– 27 breakfasts (B), 6 lunches (L), 13 dinners (D)
– 24 nights in hotels, lodges and cabins
– 1 nights in a swag
– 1 night underground
– 1 night on board sailing
– Escorted services of a fully trained Topdeck Trip Leader and Driver between Sydney and Cairns and a – – – – Driver/Guide between Alice Springs and Melbourne
– Please note flight is not included on this trip.
– Group Size: Average 15, maximum 36
– Transport: Modern air-conditioned vehicles
– Please note WIFI is not available on vehicles used in Northern Territory and the Southern States.
This trip is a combination of the 14 Day Down South & Outback and 14 Day Island Suntanner trips. This package includes internal flights – price may vary when booked inside 42 days before departure.
We booked our East coast trip with Sam and we can’t thank him enough! We had minimal time in Australia (only 3 weeks!) and he managed to book us in
for the Great Barrier Reef, a sky dive over Mission Beach, Whitsundays New Horizon tour and the Nomad’s Fraser Island experience. Each of these
trips were amazing and suited what we wanted perfectly.
Sam replied to all of our questions so quickly through Facebook. He is based at Byron Beach Resort and after meeting Sam, we can’t recommend him enough!
If you’re looking to travel Australia or New Zealand head to the RatPack Travel team!
Ratpack Travel, einfach nur Wahnsinn, ich muss ja ehrlich sagen, ich bin ja garkein Freund von diesen ganzen Organisationen weil sie speziell in Sydney
einfach nur lästig sind, aber als ich in Byron ohne Plan angekommen bin und eigentlich nur etwas surfen lernen wollte hab ich Sam und das Team
sofort ins Herz geschlossen, einfach spitze und du hast nie das Gefühl dass dir jetzt etwas angedreht wird, was du nicht möchtest!
Jeder Trip war einfach der Hammer und ich würde alles genau so wieder mit Ratpack buchen!
Thanks to Sam and the ratpack, you are just awsome!
We recently took a cruise trip to Whitsundays. Weren’t sure which company to choose at the start. So decided to call the RatPack travel. We had a chat
with Sam, who was a very friendly and chatty guy and very professional as well. He gave us plenty information about the different options we have.
Also as he had personal experience about the cruises that were offered at the area we could choose the best company for our trip. Only the good
things we could tell about Ratpack travel. Everytime we are planning the trip we ring these guys as they’re the best 😉 highly recommend to all out friends and fellows backpackers 😉